Historic castle in Florence. The castle is a striking combination of medieval, Renaissance and Baroque architecture and has more than 1000 years of history. Beautiful gardens, protected by the walls of the chapel and interesting frescoes. The documentation found in the state archives suggests that the castle was built in 1469 as a fortress for the accommodation of the military garrison and was involved in the famous conflict between the Guelphs and Ghibellines. The castle is particularly interesting from the point of view of architecture, as it combines style villas and Central military fortress, surrounded by elegant facades, built in the 16th century. In this century the castle was owned by the family Ciaini, which was one of the richest families in Florence at the time and was known for his patronage of the arts and architecture. Domenico di Baccio de Agnolo, one of the most famous architects of that period, was called for the development of new villas. The interior of the castle, with outstanding frescoes in all conference rooms on the ground floor appeared during the ownership of the castle family de Agnolo Niccolini, who acquired the property from the family Ciaini in 1572. Halls, an area of 1400 square meters, located on the ground floor, there is a loggia decorated with frescoes and overlooking the Central courtyard. On the first floor of the castle is divided into three zones, which can be combined if necessary. On the first floor of the castle, in good condition, all electrics, which was modernised in recent years. Frescoes remain in excellent condition after several centuries, and do not require restoration. The first floor requires some reconstruction and modernization, in particular, the Central tower of stone. In the property there is also a chapel used for private purposes, and for weddings. In the chapel is a fresco attributed to the school of Vasari and above the main entrance to the Church is decorated with beads, terracotta mural school of Luca della Robbia. The land area of 8 hectares. The castle is located just 12 kilometres from the centre of Florence, on a hill and has a panoramic view. The cost of the castle - 16 000 000 euros. Documents are ready to deal. Additional information is available upon request.