Estate in region Lorraine
272000.00 sq.m.

€ 3 750 000

Translated automatically. Show original description.

Sold the estate built by count
With DuPont in the Baroque style in the 16th century and
having historical value.
The Emperor Napoleon in 1807
gave this manor to one of his
generals of military merit, which
passed from generation to generation in
the French noble families.
Property includes adjacent
Park and hunting grounds and takes a
272.000 m2 (27.2 HA). The last 22 years
the estate owned by German noblemen.
Capital restoration: 2000
Description of the estate:
mansion;
Seating house
- tea house;
- stable;
- the old mill, turned into
large festive hall for 100 seats, with
bar and kitchen;
- chapel;
Park classic European style with
topiary, topiary
lawns and shrubs, benches for
holiday, statues of stone, decorated with
flower beds;
lake with many fish: catfish,
pike, carp and crayfish, equipped
a pier with boats and canoes;
- pond trout (already with fish).
34.000 m2
(3.4 HA) of land fenced and
connected to the alarm system and
the security service of France. In the evening
time enclosed space
including Park, lake and outbuildings
buildings, beautifully illuminated.
The rest of the territory – hunting
land, rich with game - wild
boars and other animals, hunting for
which is allowed in the area.
Local authorities are loyal to
the development of hunting traditions of the region.
Geography:
French estate is located in
the land of Lorraine, near the German
border. The nearest
the international airport of Zweibrücken,
in Germany, 30 km away, Baden-Baden 85 km
Strasbourg 70 km, Luxembourg, 180 km,
Frankfurt 200 km, Paris
300 km.
No Commission!

Seller information

Seller type Agency
Company Estate-Service24

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers