Industrial meets Viennese Gründerzeit. The imposing brick building, erected in 1866 by Ferdinand Artmann (the façade and staircase are listed), as well as the later addition to the courtyard, will be extensively revitalised by 2024.
In the middle of Vienna, right in the middle of the capital’s business activity, and at the same time local recreation areas in the immediate vicinity. In Obere Donaustraße, residents are perfectly connected to:
- U4 metro line, tram line 31, buses 5A and 5B. This location has a quick and fast connection to the highway.
- The city centre is within walking distance, or easily accessible by bicycle.
- The Danube Canal is attractive not only for sports enthusiasts, but also famous for its culinary offerings. The Augarten is only a few minutes´ walk away and offers recreation for young and old visitors.
The ground floor will be used for commercial spaces in the future. High-quality apartments will be built on the floors above.
The building comprises around 75 units:
- Apartments ranging from 40 sqm to 130 sqm are being built on the standard floors.
The units in a historical part of the building impress with high ceiling heights, large herringbone parquet flooring, high skirting boards and wonderful ceiling structures. Apartments in the annex lure with attractive open spaces in the quiet inner courtyard.
- On the 1st attic floor, units with the area from 78 sqm to 166 sqm are being built.
The layouts on the top floor are suitable for singles as well as for families. In addition to the high-quality furnishings, the future residents will in most cases enjoy wonderful terraces with a fantastic view towards the Danube Canal and the city centre.
- On the 2nd attic floor, two exclusive penthouses with a living area of 290 sqm are being built. There is a floor plan proposal for these two units.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.