This is a wonderful villa in a beautiful area, with incredible views and at a great price.
Two-storey villa is located in Benahavís on a plot of 2000 sq.m., near the famous golf club Flamingos, Alferini, El Paraíso.
On the first floor (living area - 320 sq.m, terraces - 78 sq.m) are:
- 4 bedrooms with bathrooms
- spacious living room with dining area, fireplace, ceilings of 5 meters, with views of the sea, golf and the Sierra Blanca Mountains
- guest toilet
- 2 kitchens (1 - with gas stove, 1 - with electric)
- terraces with areas for rest and reception of guests
Two bedrooms and one kitchen are located in such a way that they can be completely autonomous and used as separate apartments. In this area there is a separate entrance, its access to the pool and its own kitchen.
Its exit to the garden and to the pool is also from one bedroom.
In all rooms on the lower floor, floors are heated (water heating), and there is cold and hot air conditioning.
The second floor (living area - 117 sq.m, terraces - 73 sq.m) is built for the owners of the house and with maximum comfort:
- the main bedroom with an area of about 50 sqm with access to the terrace of 30 sq. m (which can be closed in the cool time with glass sliding doors) and with a beautiful view
- two spacious wardrobes
- large bathroom (Jacuzzi, shower with massage shower and steam bath)
- recreation area (eastern room)
- two terraces, one of which is covered with glass doors
On the second floor there is electric floor heating, as well as cold and hot air conditioning. Separate water and electricity supply systems are made for each floor.
The house is equipped with a BOSE music system, a home cinema. A private collection of paintings that is located in the house (Flemish, Italian, French, Latin American, Chinese art), can become part of the deal.
Near the house there is a garage for two cars, and there is space for 5 guest cars, a swimming pool (10x4.5 m), a pool area with an African tree, a barbecue area with water and electricity. The house is surrounded by a garden in Mediterranean style.