The real estate agency CHIAVE D'ORO is located in Piedmont, on Lake Maggiore from Stresa, 40minutes from Milan and the international airport of Malpensa. The agency provides advice on the acquisition of private and commercial real estate both in property and in rent throughout Italy.
The main services of the agency are:
• Sale and rental of residential property, including: apartments, townhouses, houses, villas, castles, mansions throughout Italy from the lakes of northern Italy (Garda, Como, Maggiore); the region of Lombardy, which includes Milan and its environs, the region of Liguria, Calabria, Lazio and Marche, Abruzzo and Tuscany all the way to Sardinia and Sicily.
• Rent and sale of commercial real estate, including: hotels, hotels; restaurants; offices; tourist complexes; wineries; production, factory.
• Sale of land, namely: land; farms, farmland.
• Knowledge of the country's legislation, a wide range of facilities, constant monitoring of the state of the real estate market in Italy and Europe allow us to assess the prospects for buying, liquidity of the facility, which means giving the right recommendations and correctly conducting the transaction. From the moment of the first meeting with the client, we all the time work together, we go to the views, we pay visits to banks, to notaries, builders, service organizations.
• Our business department is engaged in the development of profitable investment projects and their implementation.
• Obtaining a fiscal identification code .
• Full legal support of transactions for sale or lease.
• Assistance in obtaining a residence permit in Italy (Permesso di Soggiorno), which allows a foreign citizen to legally reside in Italy.
• Property management in Italy.
• Construction, technical consultations, design and restoration of real estate, interior design.
• Opening bank accounts.
The real estate agency cooperates with leading tax consultants, auditors and lawyers, which provides its customers with an additional range of services for:
• Registration of companies and holdings with foreign founders in Italy.
• Advising and managing the company on tax issues.