A historical administrative building is located in Old Riga, on Pils iela 13, with a total area of 4 108.1 sq.m.
An excellent investment object with extensive development opportunities and potential, the premises of which can be applied for a hotel or office.
The 6-floor building is located in a beautiful and convenient location, in the heart of the Old Town, next to the Riga Castle. Very active tourist flow, popular tourist routes, entertainment facilities, shops and shopping centers.
The building was built in 1905. Architect Alfred Aschenkamps. (Art Nouveau)
Building is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site "Riga Historical Center", which is part of the modern urban monument "The Historical Center of Riga" and the National Archaeological Site "Old Riga Archaeological Complex".
A development project has been developed for the construction of a hotel for 73 rooms with SPA area. There is abuilding permit for the renovation.