Siena. The historical estate is located on the hill near Siena. The estate is a typical representative of an old estate, where the agricultural farm is inseparably connected with housing. The property consists of a master's Villa, a chapel and several buildings currently being used as warehouses for agricultural equipment, also an old barn and Creamery stone gerlova and terracotta large vases to collect the finished oil. According to some sources, construction of buildings of the Villa dates from the XIII century. In the XIX century, were impressive works on reconstruction and ornamentidega, which lasted until 1903, it was then the Western wall loggias were decorated frescamari: the Total area of the estate is 1600 sq.m., not including buildings used for storage. The rooms on the main floor villas are located around the main hall, where special interest fresco of the late XIX century and geometric motifs on the beams, ceiling decorating. The design of doors, walls, ceiling and wall paintings in the style of trompe l?'oeil dining room dates back to the later restoration. The buildings are in good condition, although in need of repair and maintenance. In most of them the roof has been completely rebuilt. On the facade of the building are old clock with mechanism fully sacramentally plot: on the West side of the Villa there is a garden with area of 1500 sq.m. with a beautiful stone benches, narrow alleys and a fountain in the shape of a small cave. The rest of the territory with the area of 1 ha is located behind the Villa and is a forest with tall cypresses. The Villa leads beautiful alley.