Hotel in city Pribram
463.00 sq.m., 20 bedrooms

€ 490 000

Translated automatically. Show original description.

We offer for sale a commercial property in the Czech Republic — the current hostel in the suburbs of Prague with the possibility of extension
One-storey building is located in a residential area, close to bus stop and railway station. The total capacity of the hostel — 50 beds, located in 2-5 bedded rooms. Currently used 35 beds, which are fully occupied. 100% occupancy is provided by the employees of the company Bob Cat as well as the so-called socially weak persons. The cost of renting a bed — 4800 CZK/month. Total rental income 35 beds is about 2 million kronor per year. 80% of this amount to the owner directly enumerates the social services, the remaining 20% to pay yourselves.
Given the value of the object, yield with 35 beds is more than 15.5% per annum, provided that the owner himself runs the business. You can take the object out, in this case the yield will decrease will remain very high. There is also the option of additional 15 beds to bring the capacity of the facility to project 50 beds.
A unique offer in terms of price/yield!

Seller information

Seller type Agency

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers