Greenville in Yerevan

65.00 sq.m., None bedrooms

€ 1,600

Description

About the project


Greenville - The quarter is being built in the youngest and fastest growing community of Yerevan - in Davitashen, 990 meters from the "Yerevan City" supermarket, at the end of Tigran Petrosyan Street, on a fully fenced plot of 13,000 sq. m. Development is only 20% of the total land area, and the remaining 80% is provided for landscaping and recreation areas, there are 3 apartments on each floor except the first floor. 3- and 4-room apartments have a correct and competent layout, a three-sided sunny arrangement and more than 7 external windows, and from the guest room and kitchen of 2 rooms there is access to beautiful sunny open balconies. The geographical location of the quarter will allow your family to break away from the noise of the capital and enjoy the time spent in a cozy home, family warmth and harmony, and, if necessary, reach any public facility in 3-5 minutes on foot.

Property Details

Floors: 5
Security: CCTV, Reception
Condition: Turnkey
Housing class: Comfort
Installment plan: —
Construction type: Monolyth

Location Davtashen

Similar Properties