In a year and half Luštica Bay resort attracted €48 million investments

Jan. 13, 2015

In a year and half Luštica Bay resort attracted €48 million investments

Elite residential "Luštica Bay" complex in Montenegro attracted €48 million investments since October 2013. Currently 145 houses are sold, and the first 70 guests, according to developer’s forecasts, will appear there in May 2015, the ee24.com informs citing opp-connect.com.

Among those who purchase housing in developed resort are citizens of Serbia, Russia, Egypt, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Canada and the United States. At the pre-sales stage of 2013 Luštica Development earned €12.6 million, at that time investors from the UK, Germany, Italy and Montenegro were interested in local real estate.

Resort is located on Luštica peninsula between the Bay of Kotor and Budva Riviera. It is planned to build there another 45 apartments in 2016, and in 2017 – the golf course. Overall, the territory of 680 hectares should host another 1,000 houses and 500 villas and townhouses, with only 6% of the area to be built up, and on the remaining 94% – will be located golf course and sport areas, along the virgin nature area will be laid hiking trails and bicycle paths.

Prices for studio apartments in Luštica Bay start from €170,000, villas sold from €1,820,000.

 

Infographics ee24.com: major developments in Montenegro

In a year and half Luštica Bay resort attracted €48 million investments | Photo 1 | ee24
View full size

 

Read also:

Active building: everything about new projects in Montenegro

China will loan Montenegro €689m for the first high-speed line