Apartment in city Rafailovići
28.00 sq.m.

€ 47 519

Translated automatically. Show original description.

Montenegro. Rafailovici. Budva. New apartments from 47 519 euros you can hire.
The new complex Parking under the bridge
Budva, Montenegro
Prices from £ 47,519
Area: 24m2-89m2
For sale apartments in a new built complex in the Przno. Location under the trunk. To sea 200m. Number of storeys – 8. Apartments available: studios, one and two bedrooms.
Construction began in October 2019, the completion date to March 2021.
There is a possibility of purchasing property in installments, according to plan:
1st installment – 35%, 2nd installment – 35%, when completed rough work, 3rd installment – 20% with the transfer of keys 4 installment – 10% when registering for a future owner. Also, there is the option 90% upon signing the contract and the remaining 10% upon key collection.
The cost of garage space from 15,000 to 20,000 euros.
There is a choice of apartments and houses in various budget, including commercial facilities

Seller information

Seller type Agency
Company YouLand

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers