April 11, 2016
Spanish Property Insight published research data portal concerning the rental housing for Uniplaces students. Owners of apartments and houses in Spain spend only 10 days to find a tenant. And in some cities it is possible to find the clients for rent even in a shorter time.
Spanish cities ranking with the highest chances for wiuck finding of tenants:
1. Palma de Mallorca (1 day, the average cost - € 290 per month);
2. Madrid (5 days, € 400 per month);
3. Sevilla (6 days, € 270 per month);
4. Barcelona (7 days, from € 380 to € 450 per month).
5. Valencia and Granada (8 days, € 230 and € 190 per month, respectively).
The sector student accommodation turned out to be the most during the economic crisis. Flats for students around the world are characterized by a high level of profitability, as the demand for them decreases, even in difficult times.