### Project's advantages
- Lack of and high demand for apartments in this region
- Perfect location near the main express road
- Located in the vicinity of the existing settlements and the necessary infrastructure
OBJECT OF SALE
- Construction land measuring 12.374 m2 and 701 m2 of agricultural land
- Certificate of land use permit
- Slovenia is a central European country, capital city is Ljubljana
- Slovenia - ranked 4th safest country in the world
- Slovenia has a unique position in Europe (crossroads Europe – Balkans. Door to the region)
- Micro location is unique due to its proximity to the city of Nova gorica and Italian border. Above all it is located in a beautiful environment surrounded by countless vines of the surrounding hills.
Distances from location:
- Ljubljana (SLO) = 100 km
- Koper (SLO) = 90 km
- Trieste (ITA) = 50 km
- Venice (ITA) = 145 km
- Italian border = 1 km
### Property description
- Total surface of the property is 13.075 m2. (12.374 m2 of construction land and 701 m2 of agricultural land)
- The property consists of forrest and grassland
- The land is suitable for the construction of a residential building settlement with a kindergarden and a playground
- Land also has a certificate of land use permit for constructing a residential settlement
The content of this deal brief is provided for the sole purpose of considering the investment. The content of this deal brief may not be used for any other purpose or be copied, distributed, disclosed or made available to a third party without explicit prior written consent of Broker: Mreža nepremičnin d.o.o., Aarei partner for Slovenia. The content of this deal brief is based on information assembled by Mreža nepremičnin d.o.o., Aarei partner for Slovenia from sources which they deem reliable. The company Mreža nepremičnin d.o.o., Aarei partner for Slovenia, bears no responsibility for and does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy and correctness of data contained in this deal brief.
Summaries of any legal documents contained in this deal brief are not intended to provide an exhaustive statement of the documents’ contents, but only to give an overview of some of their main provisions. Prospective investors must carry out their own investigations, projections and reach their own conclusions.
Invited prospective investors will be expected to carry out their own due diligence in relation to the project, which includes any such inspections as they deem necessary to determine the state of the project and the existence or otherwise of any circumstances which could have an adverse effect on the project’s development value. In relation to the foregoing the company Mreža nepremičnin d.o.o., Aarei partner for Slovenia and their authorised representatives do not provide any explicit or implicit guarantees. By responding to this deal brief, prospective investors agree to bear any and all of their own costs associated with their participation in the investment subscription process.