This building is a monument of architecture built in 1904 by the project of a notable Latvian Jugendstil architect Janis Alksnis. The 4 story building is located in Agenskalns, Eduarda Smilga Street 10, next to Bellevue Park Hotel. The distance to Riga Old Town is 2 kilometres, and two bridges over Daugava - Vanšu Bridge and Stone Bridge can be reached within several minutes. There is also a large green area on both sides of the nearby Slokas Street - Park Uzvaras. The total area of the brick building is 964,3 m2, the useful area is 794,4 m2. The area of the land plot is 1908 m2 (plenty of space for setting up car parking). There are 14 flats inside the building. All but one are rented out, however, the rental agreements can be terminated within one month's time. Inside the flats there are beautiful tile stoves and old kitchen stoves. There are many elements of historical value both in the exterior and interior of the house. Utilities - a new powerful electricity cable and a power distribution cabinet have been installed recently; a high speed Lattelecom optical internet has been installed; water supply and sewage are connected to the city networks, gas supply is present in each flat. There is a possibility to set up a gas boiler in the basement (which occupies 1/4 of the perimeter of the building), thus providing gas heating for entire building. The building has an excellent location close to the centre of Riga in the historical neighbourhood of Agenskalns. Right now Agenskalns has a shortage of newly erected or renovated residential buildings, and such new objects that come into the real estate market are of high demand.