The restored building on Dzirnavu Street built by the famous Latvian architect Edmund von Trompovskogo (Edmund von Trompowsky) in early 1900. This complex of buildings with two patios part of the cultural and architectural heritage of Riga. A huge advantage – is the location of the building, which is located in the prestigious quiet center of Riga, a 5-minute walk from the Old Town, the city’s parks and gardens. Despite the central location, the building is located on a quiet street that does not pass traffic. The facade building facing the street Dzirnavu are 9 apartments of various sizes: 35, 7m2 is the smallest and the largest 101,5m2 to the number of rooms from 2 to 4. The facade building also has commercial premises of 115m2 for bar, restaurant or office. The building, located in the courtyard kopleksa also has 9 apartments ranging from 51m2 to 80m2 and 9 basements for storage and closed garage of 22m2. Both buildings are located on the top floor of a beautiful loft-style apartments. In the courtyard of the complex there are 5 parking spaces. The interior apartments using quality materials known firms. Each building has an elevator. The start of the renovation of the building – June 2014, the end – the end of 2015.