The old mansion ", Canobbio" in Umbria 1490 built in an idyllic location. At the time, belonged to the family of the count Mandosi-Barberini. The house has two floors total area of 170 sqm plus 30 sqm Cantina vivita in tuff and guest house of 30 sqm, which was restored in 1986 by the famous architect. The land is 2 hectares with olive trees, English-style garden and a swimming pool. Currently used as a prestigious B&B and private residence. Installed photo panels at 10kw, which gives a practically independent from the energy point of view. Private well for domestic water use and for the pool. The WiFi system in the house and in the garden. TV and air conditioning.