Near Perugia and Assisi and not far from the main public services and the green zone, there is a characteristic ancient stone and brick unit of buildings (to be renovated). It is situated on the south-east of Perugia in a hilly zone. The unit is of about 1052 sq.meters and extends on more levels. The main building is a bearing structure in stone and brick, some parts of the building is bricks with wooden beam floors and terracotta tiles. In addition to the unit there is an adjoining building lot of about 242 sq.meters.