|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 790.00|
|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 790.00|
Translated automatically. Show original description.
Proposed apartment house with commercial premises on the South-East of Germany, near the border with the Czech Republic and Poland.
Urgent forced sale!
we Offer for sale a residential building located in the heart of the tranquil town of Zittau only a few kilometers from the border with the Czech Republic and Poland, not far from Dresden and görlitz.
the House is situated on its own plot of 790 m2, the cost of land is already included in the price of the object.
All necessary for life infrastructure can be found in the immediate vicinity.
the Facility is located in close proximity to the University, which guarantees fast delivery of apartments for long term rent for students or for teachers.
the property consists of several apartments and one commercial space, located adjacent to the main house.
the house also has a spacious basement basement for technical needs and for storage of tenants.
According to the seller, at the moment, because of the lack of adequate owner, the object is empty.
rent apartments in them, the required repairs.
the Volume of repair depends on the requirements and creative ideas of the new owner and can be calculated with the help of specialists of our company in a short time.
We can also arrange repair works.
based On the average cost of rent after repairs annual income from lease payments may be about 40 thousand euros.
the Object is currently in the external competitive management in the absence of the owner and will be sold directly by the creditors through court a new investor.
the Facility is proposed to creditors by residual value and will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
the Distance to the Polish border: 3 km ( 8 minutes by car)
Distance to Czech border: 4 km ( 10 min by car)
görlitz is the easternmost city of Germany with a population of about 60 thousand people, one of the most economically developed cities in Saxony. Consists of 10 urban districts.
the Eastern part of the city after the Second world war were separated from görlitz, is now in Poland and called Zgorzelec. The border is formed by the Neisse river. The city during the war had not been destroyed and so now is among the most beautiful cities in Germany. In the city of more than 4 000 well-restored monuments.
In 1816 the city later decisions of the Congress of Vienna was included in the Prussian province of Silesia. This has had a decisive influence on political and social development of the city. In 1833 was introduced by the Prussian city law and the city saw a new period of prosperity. In 1848 the city was connected by rail to Dresden, Berlin and Wroclaw. This contributed to rapid industrialization. Many buildings from that period still determine the look of the city South of the center.
In 1945 the retreating Wehrmacht troops blow up all the bridges across the Neisse - the city remains largely intact. According to the Potsdam agreement, the city is divided into German and Polish part Zgorzelec.
In Gorlitz is a large railway car factory VEB Waggonbau Gorlitz. Since 1998, the plant belongs to Bombardier Transportation.
In Gorlitz was born the world-famous German Theosophist, visionary, Christian mystic Jacob Boehme. Görlitz - the birthplace of the former captain of the German national team on football Michael Ballack.
In about fifteen churches. Heilig-Kreuz-Kirche - Church of the Holy cross. Was built for the first Catholic community after the reformation in the years 1850-1853. Built of natural stone in new-Byzantine style. Lutherkirche Church Of Luther. Built in 1901. She became the first Evangelical - Lutheran Church after the reformation. The architectural style reminiscent of Imperial cathedrals on the Rhine. The facade is built of red bricks with multicoloured fragments of artistic pottery, and stones covered with glaze. In the Windows - colored glass Windows. And the Great Luther in bronze in front of the entrance.