|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 1800.00|
|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 1800.00|
Translated automatically. Show original description.
Proposed massive house with commercial premises, a few kilometres from the border with the Czech Republic and Poland
Urgent forced sale!
Offered for sale massive four-storey house with an area of about 1.500 m2 is in East Germany, in the heart of the peaceful town and only a few kilometers from the border with the Czech Republic and Poland, near a large and well - developed Dresden- capital of Saxony.
In the vicinity of the facility is a school, a kindergarten, banks and branches of several major German retail chains and other necessary infrastructure for life.
Object is own land plot with a total area of more than 470 m2 that is already included in the price of the object.
as a result of carefully planned and controlled work on the modernization of installing new high quality roofs, and restoration of the facade.
All construction and restoration activities are entrusted to specialized companies for maximum preservation of the historic value of the building, which characterizes the individual's cityscape.
the buildings of this type usually on the first floor are equipped commercial premises trading halls, auxiliary, administrative and household premises that can be used in accordance with the wishes of the new owner as a boutique, pharmacy or for virtually any other market activity.
At the request of the new owner of the commercial premises can be used for a supermarket, restaurant, law firm or even the office of a private doctor.
Available services of water, Sewerage, electricity, Internet and telephone.
Near the house there are sufficient Parking spaces for cars.
the house also has a spacious basement basement for technical needs and for storage.
the New owner can dispose of property at its sole discretion - to live in it, manage the property yourself, rent it or find a responsible Trustee.
At the moment, due to the lack of adequate owner, the property is vacant, for renting the facility require repair and finishing to a condition suitable for operation on individual plans of the new owner.
To lease other premises they need to carry out repairs.
the Volume of repair depends on the requirements and creative ideas of the new owner and can be calculated with the help of specialists of our company in a short time.
We can also arrange repair works.
based On the average cost of renting in the region, after the renovation works, with proper management and full rental of the property .taking about 120,000 Euro annual income.
the Object is currently in the external competitive management in the absence of the owner and will be sold directly by the creditors through court a new investor.
the Facility is proposed to creditors by residual value and will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
the distance to the border of Poland: 3 km (approx. 5 min by car)
the distance to the border of the Czech Republic: 5 km (approx. 7 minutes by car)
Distance to Dresden: 110 km (approx. 1 hour by car)
görlitz is the easternmost city of Germany with a population of about 60 thousand people, one of the most economically developed cities in Saxony. Consists of 10 urban districts.
the Eastern part of the city after the Second world war were separated from görlitz, is now in Poland and called Zgorzelec. The border is formed by the Neisse river. The city during the war had not been destroyed and so now is among the most beautiful cities in Germany. In the city of more than 4 000 well-restored monuments.
In 1816 the city later decisions of the Congress of Vienna was included in the Prussian province of Silesia. This has had a decisive influence on political and social development of the city. In 1833 was introduced by the Prussian city law and the city saw a new period of prosperity. In 1848 the city was connected by rail to Dresden, Berlin and Wroclaw. This contributed to rapid industrialization. Many buildings from that period still determine the look of the city South of the center.
In 1945 the retreating Wehrmacht troops blow up all the bridges across the Neisse - the city remains largely intact. According to the Potsdam agreement, the city is divided into German and Polish part Zgorzelec.
In Gorlitz is a large railway car factory VEB Waggonbau Gorlitz. Since 1998, the plant belongs to Bombardier Transportation.
In Gorlitz was born the world-famous German Theosophist, visionary, Christian mystic Jacob Boehme. Görlitz - the birthplace of the former captain of the German national team on football Michael Ballack.
In about fifteen churches. Heilig-Kreuz-Kirche - Church of the Holy cross. Was built for the first Catholic community after the reformation in the years 1850-1853. Built of natural stone in new-Byzantine style. Lutherkirche Church Of Luther. Built in 1901. She became the first Evangelical - Lutheran Church after the reformation. The architectural style reminiscent of Imperial cathedrals on the Rhine. The facade is built of red bricks with multicoloured fragments of artistic pottery, and stones covered with glaze. In the Windows - colored glass Windows. And the Great Luther in bronze in front of the entrance.