|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 757.00|
|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 757.00|
Translated automatically. Show original description.
Offered a promising apartment building in the East of Germany
Urgent forced sale!
four-storey apartment building is located in a compact and cosy town of Glauchau in the East of Germany (Saxony).
Object is their own land with an area of over 230 m2, that is already included in the stated price.
Apartment building consists of:
two Bedroom apartment (approx. 63 m2) on the ground floor, which is divided into:
Four-room apartment(approx 85 m2) on the second floor, which is divided into:
Four-room apartment(approx 85 m2) on the third floor, which is divided into:
three-Bedroom apartment (approx. 63 m2) on the fourth floor, which is divided into:
in addition, the house are included in it value, detached business premises with a total area of approx. 132 m2.
During its existence, the estate was regularly attacked current repair and necessary upgrades.
Flooring: hardwood floors, linoleum, tile. The Windows have wooden double-glazed Windows.
Available services of water, Sewerage, electricity, Internet and telephone.
In 1990 the house was installed a new heating system, overhauled bathrooms.
In 2012, the update of the roof.
In the basement are rooms for drying clothes, storing bicycles and strollers, things tenants technical premises.
adjacent to the house land plot there is enough space to relax and barbecue grills.
According to the need and desire of the new owner of the apartment can be altered to increase or decrease the number of rooms, and are connected to modern two-floor apartment.
At the site provides sufficient Parking space for vehicles.
For the convenience of residents, the house has two separate entrances.
the property is situated in the city centre, a 5-minute walk from the old castle of Glauchau.
from time to Time there are colorful historical holidays that immerse guests in harsh but heroic and daring the middle Ages, into the glorious European history. Here are about brave knights and noble society, lovers of Antiques and curious tourists.
In the vicinity of the house there is a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other necessary infrastructure for life.
On the basis of the average cost of renting in the area, with proper management and full lease, this property can fetch over 70,000 euros in annual revenue.
Distance to motorway BAB4: 5 km
the Distance to Leipzig: 75 km (approx. 35 minutes by car)
the Distance to Dresden: 100 km (approx. 50 minutes by car)
the distance to the border of the Czech Republic: 70 km (approx. 30 minutes by car)
the New owner can dispose of property at its sole discretion - to live in it, manage the property yourself, rent it or find a responsible Trustee.
currently, the property is situated in the external competitive management and will be sold directly by the Bank through court a new investor.
It's offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Glauchau (ger. Glauchau) is a city in Germany, the regional center, located in Saxony. Is subject to administrative district of Chemnitz. Part of the district of Zwickau. The population is 24 914 people (2009). 51,49 covers an area of km2. Ofitsialny code — 14 1 73 070.
the Castle Glauchau was built in the interval 1170 1180 as a fortified settlement on the ledge, surrounded by the river Mulde. Thus originated the manor Glauchau, which was the centre of the contemporary city with the same name. In second half of the XV century, the castle was rebuilt in relations with increased requirements for comfort luxury Gothic style and becoming a real residential Palace. In XVI century, the castle was again rebuilt already in the early Renaissance style, which is preserved in the appearance of the castle up to the present day, despite the later reconstruction. The lock Front Glauchau considered the earliest secular building in the Renaissance style in Central Germany. Rarely happened in history, but kind of schönburg owned this estate up to almost the present day. And it says a lot. First of all, about the best of circumstances. But nothing happens so naturally like a coincidence.
the City is subdivided into 6 urban districts. In the Middle ages and modern times was the center of the possessions of the feudal family of Cheburkov that built within the city of two castles.
Sunbury — born German barons, since the end of the XII century who owned the castles and towns in Saxony, including the city of Glauchau with two generic locks. Owned by rank category mediatisierung the German sovereign houses.
Hermann I von of schönburg, the ancestor of the ruling house mentioned in acts for 1161-86. His descendants had to fight long disputes over feudal rights with other sovereign houses of Saxony and elector. After the possession of Cheburkov in the XIII—XV century has been fragmented between many lines, they in 1488 she was joined Ernst IV.
the Hostility of Cheburkov with Wettin especially aggravated after 1700 ad Emperor Leopold I ranked Cheburkov to the circle of Imperial counts. The Saxon elector refused to recognize Sanborni new title and associated rights. The agreement took place only in 1740 : Sunbury recognized the territorial sovereignty of the elector and Saxony— count advantage of Cherburgo.
Otto Karl von of schönburg (1758-1800), built in 1790 in the dignity of Imperial Prince, divided the possessions among his sons, from which come two princely lines — vandenbulcke & getInstance. Several branches will decay and the Ducal branch, separated from the Prince in XVI century and has kept in his hands Glauchau with Vekselbergom.
under contract 1878 , Sunbury for a fee of 1.5 million marks lost Saxon government the right of jurisdiction in their possessions.