|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 340.00|
|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 340.00|
Translated automatically. Show original description.
offering an inexpensive mini-hotel between Dresden and Leipzig
we Offer commercial object 1790 building is located in a quiet village 35 km from the large city of Chemnitz.
In the vicinity of the house you can find a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other vital infrastructure.
the three-story facility with a total area of 340 m2 was previously used as a small hotel with a restaurant and terrace where you can enjoy nature.
Castles, historical buildings and a flowing through the city the river attract many tourists, which is also provided a good annual income to its owners.
After the floods of 2013 and due to lack of funds for capital repairs the owners of the building is empty.
optionally, the new owner may be repaired and restored to its former activities the object or perestroit it.
the Volume of repair depends on the requirements and creative ideas of the new owner and can be calculated with the help of specialists of our company in a short time.
We can also arrange repair works.
the Object is currently in the external competitive management and will be sold directly by the Bank through court a new investor.
It's offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Distance to Dresden: 78 km (1 час10 minutes by car)
the Distance to Leipzig: 62 km (50 minutes by car)
Distance to Berlin: 231 km (2 hours and 30 minutes by car)
Chemnitz is a city in Germany in the Federal state of Saxony.
In the XII century the Emperor Lothar II founded the city at the river Chemnitz (Kamenica), which received its name from the Slavic tribes because of the rocky channel.
At the end of the XVIII century Chemnitz was one of the largest centers of industry in Germany. The population has greatly increased, and the city was nicknamed "Saxon Manchester" .
the city has a large machine-building plant Hartmann, which produces different series of trains, and automobile VEB Barkas-Werke, which produces minibuses and delivery vans models Barkas B1000 and light trucks.
in 1953 the decision of the government of the GDR, the city was renamed Karl-Marx-Stadt in honor of the philosopher and historian Karl Marx.
Since 1990, the city again began to carry the name of Chemnitz. In the mid 1990-ies began rebuilding the city centre. Around the town hall there was a lot of shops.
In Soviet times the city of Irkutsk and Karl-Marx-Stadt was the sister cities.
Chemnitz University of technology was established on the basis of craft schools and in 1878 was renamed to "Technical state educational institution of Chemnitz".
In 1986, followed by a rename to the current name. The University of Chemnitz is the third largest University in Saxony.