Apartment in city Chemnitz
194.00 sq.m.

€ 153 000

Translated automatically. Show original description.

WGH-8252

Offered a house with two apartments and commercial space near the Czech Republic


Direct sale!



property Description:


the Proposed facility 1886 is a half hour drive from the Saxon town of Chemnitz.


In the vicinity of the house you can find a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other vital infrastructure.


In 2012 the house was completely renovated and modernized.


the property consists of:


the

    commercial indoor (bistro) on the ground floor area 58.00 m2

    one bedroom apartment on the second floor with an area of 55.00 m2

    one bedroom apartment on the second floor with an area of 49.00 m2


the Floors are laminate and tiles. The Windows are plastic double-glazed Windows.


heating is Central gas.



At the moment the house is fully put into long-term lease and brings about 15.300 euros net income per year.


With proper management and full rental the property can fetch more than 20,000 Euro annual income.



Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.


including on registration of a possible residence permit.



Distance to Dresden: 44 km (35 min by car)


the Distance to Leipzig: 66 km (50 minutes by car)



Description:


Chemnitz is a city in Germany in the Federal state of Saxony.


In the XII century the Emperor Lothar II founded the city at the river Chemnitz (Kamenica), which received its name from the Slavic tribes because of the rocky channel.
At the end of the XVIII century Chemnitz was one of the largest centers of industry in Germany. The population has greatly increased, and the city was nicknamed "Saxon Manchester" .
the city has  a large machine-building plant Hartmann, which produces different series of trains, and automobile VEB Barkas-Werke, which produces minibuses and delivery vans models Barkas B1000 and light trucks.


in 1953 the decision of the government of the GDR, the city was renamed Karl-Marx-Stadt in honor of the philosopher and historian Karl Marx.


Since 1990, the city again began to carry the name of Chemnitz. In the mid 1990-ies began rebuilding the city centre. Around the town hall there was a lot of shops.
In Soviet times the city of Irkutsk and Karl-Marx-Stadt was the sister cities.


Chemnitz University of technology was established on the basis of craft schools and in 1878 was renamed to "Technical state educational institution of Chemnitz".


In 1986, followed by a rename to the current name. The University of Chemnitz is the third largest University in Saxony.

Seller information

Seller type Agency
Company Stimul Consulting

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers