Apartment house in city Stendal
650.00 sq.m.

€ 204 000

Translated automatically. Show original description.

MFH-CL-8822

Offered a lucrative four-storey 10 apartment house with garden near Magdeburg 


Urgent forced sale!




property Description:


four-storey apartment building is located in the Hanseatic city of Stendal, Saxony-Anhalt.


It is located on the land area approx. 560 m2 which is also on sale and is already included in the stated price.


the Proposed facility is centrally located in this small and cozy town.


It is a city with a millennial history, which has many unique architectural monuments and other attractions such as the town Hall, the castle and Tangermunde gate, the statue of Roland, the Church. Jakob, the theatre and the Museum of Altmark and many others.


the Massive house was built in the style of the clinker expressionism which was typical for Germany and Holland 1920-ies. 


he was mainly distributed in the large cities of Northern Germany and the Ruhr in industries.


in Addition, the Amsterdam school also used this architectural style.


According to the seller, during its existence the house regularly subjected current repair and necessary upgrades.


In the immediate vicinity is a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains, banks, sports complex, Park and other necessary infrastructure for life. 


Central railway station is a 10 min walk from the house.



    10 quarternary house total floor areath approx. 510 m2 is divided into:



    the
  • on the ground floor 2-bedroom apartment phorse approx. 50 m2 each


    includes: living room approx. 16 m2, bedroom of 10 m2 approx., kitchen of 10 m2 approx., bathroomsATA toilets 8 m2 approx.


    corridors and storage rooms of approx. 6 m2


the

    the
  • on the second floor 3 one-bedroom apartments with approx. area of 57 m2 each


    includes: living room about 17 m2, bedroom approx 15 m2, kitchen approx. 10 m2, bathroom with toilets 8 m2 approx.


    corridors and storage rooms of approx. 7 m2



    the
  • on the third floor of a 3 bedroom apartment approx. 57 m2 each


    includes: living room approx. 16 m2, bedroom approx 15 m2, kitchen approx. 11 m2, bathroom with toilets 8 m2 approx., 


    corridors and storage rooms. approx. 7 m2



    the
  • on the attic floor 2-bedroom apartment approx. 36 m2 each




    includes: living room approximately 15 m2, bedroom of approx. 7 m2, kitchen approx. 4 m2, bathroom with toilets approx. 3 m2 


    corridors and storage rooms of approx. 7 m2






Flooring - linoleum, laminate, tiles.


Walls and floors in the bathrooms tiled.


heating is Central gas.


the Windows are plastic double-glazed Windows with double glazed glass.


Available services of water, Sewerage, electricity, Internet and telephone.


the Apartment belongs own basement, and also has a shared basement for drying clothes, storing bicycles and prams, technical premises.


patio home is a well maintained garden, single storey utility extension to store equipment and Parking spaces for bicycles with a wooden roof.


in addition, there is a place to relax, BBQ, gardening and creating an individual landscape.


Also, near the house there is space for Parking of automobiles of the owner or tenants.




available from the vendor information, important, 6 of the 10 apartments rented out for long term and bring actual 14.000 approx. € annual income.


the New owner can dispose of property at its sole discretion - to live in it, manage the property yourself, rent it or find a responsible Trustee.


On the basis of the average cost of renting in the area, with proper management and full lease, this property can bring more than 53.000 € in annual revenue.



currently, the property is situated in the external competitive management and will be sold to a new investor directly by the Bank through the courts.


It's offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.


According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.


Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.


including on registration of a possible residence permit.



Distance to Brandenburg: 60 km (approx. 30 minutes by car)


Distance to Magdeburg: 65 km (approx. 35 minutes by car)


Distance to Berlin: 125 km (approx. 1 hour by car)



Description:


the Hanseatic city of Stendal (ger. Stendal) regional center of the Altmark region, located on the territory of Saxony – Anhalt, the former main city of Old stamps (Altmark). Stendal is located 55 kilometers North from the capital of the lands of Magdeburg and 120 kilometers from the capital of Germany Berlin. The population is just over 40 thousand people. Most of the residents of the city Stendal does not belong to any denomination, and the rest are members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.


the First mention of the city is connected with 1160 year. The Brandenburg Margrave Albrecht I founded in the village of Stendal market, which he then distributed the Magdeburg right. Excavations confirm the fact that the development of the market began in the year 1160. The city, located on the important transport paths, quickly and successfully evolved into one of the famous commercial cities, which is already in the XII century to maintain the first connection with lübeck.


the division Brandenburg brand in 1258 between brothers John I and Otto III Stendal became the residence of the senior line Hasanskogo house (extinct in 1320). In the XIII century there was Sandalska Guild of seafarers, which was engaged in trade within the North and Baltic seas.


1283 is the first mention of a merchant of St. Mary's Church. From the former very rich in the interior is preserved a few significant items. Tall altar 1471 is considered to be the most beautiful carved work of his time in Northern Germany. Deserve the attention of the chairs of 1508, which was created by the local master Hans Ostwald. In 1566 the Church was their Church pulpit. Under the organ are the astronomical clock of the XVI century. But special pride are two bells: "Mary" (in diagonal 1.99 m) and "Anna" (in diagonal of 1.58 m). Both were poured in 1490 master of the bells by Gerhard van HEU from Kampen in the Netherlands.

Seller information

Seller type Agency
Company Stimul Consulting

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers