|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 325.00|
|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 325.00|
Translated automatically. Show original description.
two storey house with a large plot and outbuildings.
Urgent forced sale!
the house is situated in the city of Osterburg, Saxony-Anhalt.
It is on private land phasee area of approx. 10.220 m2 which is already included in the price of the object.
the Living area is approx. 250 m2.
Floor covering - linoleum, tile.
Available services of water supply, Sewerage, electricity and telephone connection.
Near the house there is plenty of space for relaxing, barbecues, gardening and creating an individual landscape.
On site the stables, the barn and barn, which are also included in the price.
in addition, there is ample space for Parking of the owner or tenants.
At the moment, the property is vacant. To bring the house into a state of habitable repair is required.
the Volume of repair depends on the wishes and creative ideas of the new owner, which can be calculated in a short time with the help of specialists of our company.
in addition, we can arrange the repair works.
the New owner can dispose of property at its sole discretion - to live in it, manage the property yourself, rent it or find a responsible Trustee.
based On the average cost of renting in the area, with proper management under lease, this property can fetch more than 20,000 Euro annual income.
currently, the property is situated in the external competitive management and will be sold through court the new investor.
It is offered at the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, in the course of judicial trading the price can be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
the distance to the Stendal: 30 km (approx. 15 min by car)
Distance to Magdeburg: 90 km (approx. 50 minutes by car)
the Distance to Hannover: 150 km (approx. 1 hour 25 min by car)
Distance to Berlin: 160 km (approx. 1 hour 30 min by car)
Distance to Hamburg: 170 km (approx. 1 hour 40 min by car)
the Hanseatic city of Stendal (ger. Stendal) regional center of the Altmark region, located on the territory of Saxony – Anhalt, the former main city of Old stamps (Altmark). Stendal is located 55 kilometers North from the capital of the lands of Magdeburg and 120 kilometers from the capital of Germany Berlin. The population is just over 40 thousand people. Most of the residents of the city Stendal does not belong to any denomination, and the rest are members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.
the First mention of the city is connected with 1160 year. The Brandenburg Margrave Albrecht I founded in the village of Stendal market, which he then distributed the Magdeburg right. Excavations confirm the fact that the development of the market began in the year 1160. The city, located on the important transport paths, quickly and successfully evolved into one of the famous commercial cities, which is already in the XII century to maintain the first connection with lübeck.
the division Brandenburg brand in 1258 between brothers John I and Otto III Stendal became the residence of the senior line Hasanskogo house (extinct in 1320). In the XIII century there was Sandalska Guild of seafarers, which was engaged in trade within the North and Baltic seas.
1283 is the first mention of a merchant of St. Mary's Church. From the former very rich in the interior is preserved a few significant items. Tall altar 1471 is considered to be the most beautiful carved work of his time in Northern Germany. Deserve the attention of the chairs of 1508, which was created by the local master Hans Ostwald. In 1566 the Church was their Church pulpit. Under the organ are the astronomical clock of the XVI century. But special pride are two bells: "Mary" (in diagonal 1.99 m) and "Anna" (in diagonal of 1.58 m). Both were poured in 1490 master of the bells by Gerhard van HEU from Kampen in the Netherlands.