|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 212.00|
|Bathrooms: 0||Square: 212.00|
Translated automatically. Show original description.
Unique package of 2 comfortable apartments in the popular development of town near Hanover
are bright, comfortable and cosy two 4-bedroom apartments North of the capital of Hannover.
Hanover is the largest city in Lower Saxony and the starting point for tourists exploring the surrounding countryside of the steppe.
And in this city there is the largest annual industrial exhibition that also visited by thousands of tourists and businessmen.
the Apartments are located in different, but nearby apartment 3-storey houses, well-tended residential neighborhood. Only in the residential quarter consists of nine 6-storey apartment blocks of similar modern houses plan.
In the vicinity of the house there is a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other necessary infrastructure for life.
During its existence the house regularly subjected current repair and necessary upgrades.
Two bedroom apartment (approx. 86 m2 of living space each) are located on the second floor and divided on each:
the corridor (approx. 11 m2)
the Windows are plastic Windows with double glazing.
Flooring - carpet, linoleum.
In the bathrooms, floors and walls tiled.
work area in each kitchen also tiled.
the bathrooms have the necessary modern plumbing, built-in bathroom.
Central heating oil. The radiators are mounted thermostats.
For the convenience of the occupants at the main entrance door has a modern intercom.
In the possession of the owner or tenant of the apartment also are 2 separate basements, a personal storage area of approx. 9 m2 and 11 m2.
And in the house there are spacious basement for technical needs and for storage, space for washing, drying clothes and separate storage facilities for bicycles and strollers.
Accessible and connected services of water, Sewerage, electricity and telephone connection.
According to the apartments belongs a private garage, but on the residential quarters there are 8 major garages, the rental of which it is possible to negotiate with their owners.
Also near each house there are enough Parking spaces for vehicles in the outdoor Parking.
Residents can enjoy a quiet, well-kept, planted with ornamental shrubs and other plants courtyard for relaxing and barbecue, as well as for quiet relaxation and walks and games with children.
the New owner can dispose of property at its sole discretion - to live in it yourself or rent it out.
At the moment, according to the seller of one apartment is rented and the other in the absence of the owner, empty.
based On the average cost of renting in the area, with proper management and full leasing of this property can bring about 18.000 Euro annual income.
Apartments are currently in the external competitive management and will be sold directly by the Bank through court a new investor.
the Facility offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of these apartments.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Distance to it. Hannover airport: 55 km (approx. 30 minutes by car)
Distance to Berlin: 300 km (approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes by car)
Distance to Hamburg: 90 km (approx. 45 minutes by car)
Celle is a town in the German state of lower Saxony. Center of the district of Celle. The city is located in the southern part of the Lüneburg Heath on the banks of the river Aller. Population 71·371 people (January 2006). The cella is divided into 17 parts, some of which were previously independent villages. Celle was first mentioned in Chronicles in 986 years under the name Kellu ("city on the river"). In the XI century, the city had the right to mint its own coins. In 1292, count Otto II the Strict from the kind of the Guelph bestowed Celle city privileges. In 1378 Celle became the residence of the Dukes of Saxe-Wittenberg and, in 1433, the Dukes of Brunswick-Lüneburg. The Ducal Palace is located on the triangle between the rivers Aller and Fuse, its tributary. In 1433, was dug a moat connecting the two rivers; therefore, city center turned into an island. In 1705 died the last Duke of Braunschweig-Lüneburg family, and Celle went to the Hanover line of the Guelph. Celle is also known for the open in 1892, the Bomann Museum, dedicated to the history of the region and contemporary art. Railway infrastructure Celle was bombed by the Allies on 8 April 1945. During surgery to concentration camp prisoners managed to escape from carrying their vehicles and hide in the nearby forests. Until April 10 the Waffen-SS and local citizens led the hunt for escaped, killing the result of 170 people.