Complex in Central London in nearby cities:, which is historically one of the most coveted areas of the city, as it is surrounded by the surrounding areas of Mayfair, SOHO, Marylebone and Regents Park.
Wide choice of apartments, including a choice of apartments with one, two and three bedroom duplex apartments and penthouses, are designed to optimize natural light as possible, however most of the apartments is very spacious.
To services of residents Fitzroy Place will always be Concierge assistance 24 hours a day, whether it is help with shopping, organisation of transport, or buying theater tickets.
The complex will also have shops, restaurants with the possibility of private services. As a resident, you automatically become a member of The Fitzroy Club. Offers will be presented with many amenities, including a cinema for 20 seats and a children Playground. To keep myself in exceptional physical form, you will be able to enjoy the ultra-modern gym, Studio for personal training and massage room.
- All the apartments from the developer are dealt with fully equipped kitchens with built-in appliances, equipped with bathrooms, built in wardrobes in the corridor and bedrooms, heated floors, connected wiring for TV and Internet. - Apartments with a 10 - year guarantee from the developer. - All apartments are sold with elshadom at 990 years. - Excellent transport interchange, known attractions as Ridges Park and the Royal Opera House, University College London, Westminster University and Higher School of Economics are within walking distance. Commissioning of the complex Autumn 2014.
- Reservation of the apartment £5,000
- 10% of the apartment price when sharing contracts after 21 days
- 10% of the purchase price will be required to pay until 31 January 2014
- The balance of 80% when the complex
Rates for Studio 35 m2 £900,000, 1 bedroom 61 m2 £1,300,000, 2 bedrooms with a total of 113 m2 £1,800,000, 3 bedrooms with area of 134 m2 £2,100,000. W1