Close to Peyia village centre, 5 minutes drive to the tourist area and beaches of Coral Bay or 15 minutes drive to Paphos town.
DESCRIPTION: This detached three bedroom villa of 172 square metres and a corner plot of 628 square metres, is in a very peaceful area although only 10 minutes walk into the centre of Peyia village which offers a variety of restaurants, shops and many amenities.
The villa comprises a covered entrance into a hall, a guest WC, archway leading to spacious living/dining area with patio doors giving access to part covered veranda with steps down to the private pool.
Another archway leads into the fully fitted kitchen and back door to a patio and off road parking area. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, patio door to an uncovered veranda with views of Coral Bay and the planned marina at Potima Bay.
There are a further 2 double bedrooms (one with access to the uncovered veranda) and a family sized bathroom. Externally there is a large low maintenance garden with irrigation system and a private 8 x 4m swimming pool. All measurements are approximate. FEATURES Double glazing Air conditioning Solar water heating Fly screens Ceiling fans
Title Deeds obtained Off road parking The swimming pool is now due to be relined with standard maintenance.
The relining will be done to the instructions of the new owner.
* Bedrooms: 3 * Bathrooms: 2 * Swimming Pool: Private * View: Sea * Garden: Private * Parking: Private on Site * Distance to Sea: 3-5km * Distance to Airport: 21-30km * Disabled Access: No * Communal Fee/Annum: 0
* Terrace * Balcony * En suite Bathroom * AC * Fitted Bathroom * Fully Equipped Kitchen * Fitted Wardrobes * French Doors * High Ceilings * Storage Room * Provision for Internet,Wi-fi * Shower * Telephone * TV * Toilet * Ceramic Tiles * Fly Screens * Ceiling Fans
* Raft base * Brick Walls * Mains Water System * 2 Storey * Recent Construction * Detached * Freehold * Solar Water heater
* Private Parking * Swimming Pool * BBQ * Automatic Irrigation system * Private Garden
* Aspire School * Bus Routes * Market * Restaurants * Seaside * Shopping * Village lifestyle * International and Local schools * Near Beach
* Country walks * Pet friendly
* Akamas Park * Sea Views
* TITLE DEEDS * Mortgage available * Zero Communal Fees