Townhouse in city Paphos
92.00 sq.m., 2 bedrooms

€ 273 000
Townhouses, in a new residential complex, in Paphos.
The townhouses are located in the Diamond residential complex. The complex consists of townhouses with two and three bedrooms, with an area of 92.96 and 95.61 sq. m. land Area: 87.22 and 159.86 sq.m. Private garden and roof terrace, Jacuzzi, sea view. Barbecue, air conditioning. Energy efficiency class: B+. The deadline for putting the complex into operation is June 2020.
Paphos is a city in the South-Western part of the island of Cyprus. Administratively, the city is the center of the district of the same name (one of the 6 districts of the Republic of Cyprus). 80 % of the population speaks Greek, while the remaining 20% speak Turkish as their native language. According to mythology, Paphos is the birthplace of the Greek goddess of love Aphrodite. The Apostle Paul preached the word of God in Paphos. In 51 BC, the famous orator Marcus Tullius Cicero, who was proconsul of Cyprus, lived in the city. Paphos is included in the UNESCO world cultural and natural heritage list. The international airport is located nearby.
The residential complex is located next to the ancient Greek necropolis of the Royal tombs, in a quiet, quiet location, close to infrastructure and a short walk from the beach.
The cost of townhouses is 273,000 (for a two-bedroom townhouse) and 293,000 (for a three-bedroom townhouse) euros. The price includes VAT. The property is suitable for obtaining a permanent residence permit and earning income from renting. The documents are ready for the transaction. Additional information is available on request.

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers