Detached house in city Paphos
90.00 sq.m., 1 bedroom
€ 121 000
Village house full of Character
Set in a quiet area of Letymbou a walk of only 4 minutes to the restaurants and coffee shops of the village this lovely house has some lovely views across the valley and peaceful courtyard area.
The age of the original house predates records although the current central archway and courtyard are known to be over 100 years old with many alterations and renewals throughout the years.
Built in typical village style with multiple uses through the years such as stables, barns, workshop, storage and many more, it has finally found its niche as a home full of character and potential.
Entry into a lower private parking area with gates, then up into the main courtyard with the property wrapped round it. To one side is the good sized kitchen with dining area, large bathroom and then leading through to the main lounge with access to the courtyard and a new fireplace hearth.
On a step up through the really quite magnificent archway is a massive bedroom with storage and mezzanine level windows offering great sunlight and ventilation.
Externally there is a further area of garden with fruit trees.
This property offers a multitude of opportunities for living and renovation in a serene environment ideal for permanent living and for holiday rental to the growing Agrotourism market. Further levels and accommodation can be added to suit.
Letymbou (Letymvou) is a gorgeous slow paced village some 15 minutes from Paphos home of several winery's a rich heritage of agriculture, some top rated restaurants and a drive of 45 minutes to Troodos mountains.
* Bedrooms: 1 * Bathrooms: 1 * Swimming Pool: None * View: Mountain * Garden: Private * Parking: Private on Site * Distance to Sea: 10-25km * Distance to Airport: 11-20km * Disabled Access: No * Communal Fee/Annum: 0
* Balcony * AC Partial * Dining Area * Fireplace * Fitted Bathroom * Fully Equipped Kitchen * Fitted Wardrobes * High Ceilings * Fully Furnished * Telephone * TV * Toilet * Ceramic Tiles * Lounge
* Mains Water System * 1 Storey * Freehold * Pressurised Water System * Solar Water heater * Bungalow * Some renovation needed * Mains Drinking Water tap * Separate Kitchen
* Private Parking * Private Garden * Optional Swimming Pool * Gated Residence * No Pool
* Bus Routes * Restaurants * Village lifestyle * International and Local schools * Local Amenities
* Near Golf Course * Country walks * Pet friendly * Minthis Hills Golf course * Private Courtyard * Village festivals * Fishing Dam
* Troodos foothills * Winery * World class restaurants * Village square * Festivals * Vineyards * Orchards * Expansive views * Mountain Views * View
* TITLE DEEDS * Loan/Mortgage Available * Zero Communal Fees * NO VAT