Property in country Cyprus - 8749 offers

Find your new home among 8749 offers

Among the abundant properties for sale in Cyprus, surely will one that it will fit your demands. Dig into our choice of 8749 trustworthy ads real estate that we have assembled for you.

Popular regions

Kyrenia 616 proposals
Larnaca District 601 proposals
Limassol District 11 proposals
Nicosia District 76 proposals
Paphos District 3214 proposals
Larnaca region 110 proposals
Famagusta District 267 proposals
Paphos region 1380 proposals
Famagusta region 86 proposals

Information for buyers

The benefits of real estate buying in Cyprus include:

  • Low level of prices on the real estate market in comparison with other European countries;
  • The lowest income tax among European Union members;
  • The average income from real estate investments is about 5-6% per year, and the sale of property in Cyprus can bring 30% or more profit;
  • The limited area of the island, suggests that the construction will stop one day and the value of property in Cyprus will definitely increase;
  • The mild subtropical climate with hot summers and mild winters, the unique nature, clean air and the glorious sea, make buying a property in Cyprus a good investment in tourism;
  • 340 sunny days per year;
  • The lowest crime rate among the European countries.


Cyprus is an island state, located in the Mediterranean Sea. The country is a member of the European Union (EU).

According to official division 98% of the island is the Republic of Cyprus territory, which also includes Agios Georgios, Glyukiotissa, Geronisos, Keele, Kordiliya, Kiedes and Mazak islands. The remaining 2% of the territory is owned by the British military bases of Akrotiri and Dhekelia.

News and articles about real estate

There’s never a scarcity of wonderful properties for sale in Cyprus, and this land attracts investors from all over the world wishing to acquire their property here. If you as well are interested in the idea of having your own place here, then 8749 of the listings we’ve compiled from the whole of Cyprus. Whether it’s countryside quaintness or a fast-paced city life or anything between you’re looking for, we something to suit every taste.