Apartment in city Alanya
73.00 sq.m., 1 bedroom

€ 81 000

Translated automatically. Show original description.

Turkey. Alania. Apartments of various sizes in a new complex Crystal Towers from the developer.
The Crystal Towers is situated next to the largest shopping center of Alanya Alanyum. The road from the complex to the beach takes a few minutes. This region has a good infrastructure and transport interchange.
The complex covers an area of 4929 m2. Only 10% of site occupied by buildings, the remaining 90% is reserved for public utility buildings and garden. The complex consists of two 10 storey buildings.
Features of the complex: outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool, sauna, steam, massage, mini-bar, Playground for children, fitness center, table tennis, billiard room, barbecue area with grill, gardener, generator, satellite TV, Parking and a panoramic lift.
Features in the apartment: double PVC Windows, spotlights in the hall and kitchen, air conditioning, granite countertops in the kitchen, individual water meters and electricity.
City, District Cikcilli / Alanya
Комната2,3,4
Bathrooms 2,3
Balcony 1,2,3
The total area from 73 m2
The area up to 200 m2
Floors 11
To the town 2 km
To the beach 800 m
Airport 120/40 km
1+1 Apartments
Bathrooms : 1
Area : 73m2
price : 81.000 €
2+1 Apartments
Bathrooms : 2
Area : 99m2
price : 104.000 €
3+1 Apartments
Bathrooms : 3
Area : 200m2
price : 235.000 €

Seller information

Seller type Agency
Company YouLand

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers