Apartment in city Bratislava
37.00 sq.m., 1 bedroom

€ 62 000

Translated automatically. Show original description.

Sold apartments in low rise buildings surrounded by nature in Bratislava , the city in Central Europe, the capital of Slovakia. The historic capital of the Hungarian Kingdom. 1-4 room apartments in a new building of low-rise buildings SLNECNICA surrounded by nature on the outskirts of Bratislava on the way to Vienna. Layout and facilities: balcony, garage, landscaping, private entrance, outdoor Parking, utility room, terrace. Equipment: Internet, heating, satellite TV, heated floor. Recreational: Playground, Park, restaurants/cafe, Spa/salon, fitness center, school/kindergarten. Area AND the ESTIMATED COST of the APARTMENTS: 1-room 32 m2, balcony 5 m2, a total area of 37 m2 price: 62 000 €; 2-room 41 m2, balcony 8 m2, shared площадь49 m2 price 95 000 €; 2-room 52 m2, balcony 8 m2, total area 60 m2, price 110 000 €; 3 rooms 74 m2, balcony 24 m2, total area 97 m2, price 110 000 €; 4-rooms area 100 m2, terrace 31 m2, total area 131 m2, price 242 000 €; Price in the underground garage: 11 620 €. Price external Parking: 7 560 €. SEQUENCE OF PURCHASE: 1. The signing of the contract on future contract of purchase of the apartment. 2. Pay 20% of the price within 10 days from the signing of the Treaty under paragraph 1. 3. The payment of the remaining 80% of the purchase price after the completion of houses and flats by the state Commission. 4. The signing of the contract on the purchase of the apartment – the transfer of ownership of the apartment from the Builder to the buyer. 5. Acceptance of a new apartment.
Price from 62 000 €

Seller information

Seller type Agency
Company SLOVAKREAL

Location of the property on the map

Similar offers