The villa is located in a central area of the city, with semi-basement, ground floor, 1st floor and an attic. It's on 214 square meters of land, 150 square meters of ground print of the house and 60 square meters of garden and parking space. The villa is made of brick and a resistance structure of concrete with insulated exterior walls and volcanic rock roof. It was built in 1930 and renovated/consolidated (with concrete injections at the base of the building) in 2010. It has two access stairs and it is completely renovated and reconditioned, including electric and sanitary installations. There are a total of 11 rooms and 4 bathrooms. The semi-basement is paved with a stone-like floor and it holds a wine cellar, storage space, bathroom, fire place and a technical area where the boiler and heating installations are. The ground floor and first floor have each a bathroom, kitchen, big hallway and 4 rooms. The attic is made up of a 2 bedroom apartment fully furnished and equipped. The kitchens from all of the floors are also fully furnished and equipped. The finishes are of high quality, classic style, most of them imported from Italy. It is equipped with air conditioning, video surveillance and intercom.