Three-storey house in the village of Igalo, Herceg-Novi, Montenegro
You increasingly thought to buy a house by the sea? And drink a Cup of coffee on the terrace of HIS house in a quiet location on the Adriatic?! It's a DREAM! Those looking for a cozy nest by the sea, we offer this 3-storey house in the quiet village of Igalo a suburb of Herceg Novi, Montenegro.
Here fresh mountain air mixed with sea air Boka. Kotor Bay is one of the attractions of Montenegro, is included in the club of most beautiful bays in the world.
Spacious house on three levels with an area of 250 sqm on a plot of 304 sqm.
In the house:
• On the ground floor — spacious living room-dining room-kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Adjacent to the lounge is a shaded terrace, entwined with vines;
• On the second and third floors 5 bedrooms, three bathrooms. Accessed by a separate entrance from the street;
• Terraces on each level with great views on the Boka Bay and lush mountains. The huge cruise ships, sailboats, luxury yachts sail in front of you;
• Competent layout of the house, while it is not overloaded with furniture — the new owner will be able to realize in the interior of their design ideas;
• Internet, cable TV, air-conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, city water and sewer, major garage;
• In the yard you can build a patio, the barbecue area is perfect place for relaxation, family fun and informal entertainment;
• Tidy a lot of green — grown palm tree, arborvitae, oleanders, grapes;
• The house is located in the inhabited area with all necessary infrastructure in walking distance of grocery (e.g., Voli), manufactured goods (Gorenje and other) shops, sports complex, school. 900 m of coastline with many organized beaches. Here you can relax in the summer and live during the year. Yourself and your guests;
• Nearby (15 min walk) — globally recognized Wellness centre, the Institute of physiotherapy and rehabilitation named after Dr. Simo Milosevic;
• From Tivat airport to the house can be reached within 40 minutes (including ferry crossing). In 30 minutes you can drive to Croatia or to Bosnia.
A nice addition to all the above — mentioned property owners have the right to a temporary residence permit in Montenegro.
For sale by owner — no additional fees!
Real estate investment is one of the conservative methods of savings, increasing their savings. And in these difficult times — better foreign. For example, in real estate developing in Montenegro.
Call to schedule a showing today, don't wait for tomorrow! It is better one time to see the cabin itself, than a hundred pictures of him on the Internet!
Live where others rest! Colors become more juicy from the Windows of HIS house on the Adriatic!