ium1391 estate Todi, Perugia, Umbria ium1391 Short description
Just 3 km from the centre of Todi, in a panoramic position, on sale prestigious house renovated, secluded, but not isolated from civilization. Excellent finish, annexe for guests, 8 Hectares of land with wonderful garden and swimming pool.
The house is conveniently located on a unique private hill, just three kilometers from the centre of Todi. In just a few moments You will already be in the city center with all the infrastructure elements, and five minutes will be able to travel on the E45 motorway, which connects the main historical cities of Umbria.
Beautiful look will transport Your thoughts to a special purpose: valleys with gentle countryside dotted with medieval villages, the left side is fascinating historical centre of Todi, while on the right away adorn the tops of the mountains of Martani, which today are huge walls (a sacred place since ancient times, when the ancient umbry built a majestic temple).
Description of buildings
Main dwelling 640 sqm plus 130 sqm of porticos complement:
Located on two levels plus basement. Consists of a manor house and an independent apartment for guests or relatives as well as a separate mini-apartment with private entrance (can be used as a private study or for staff).
If you prefer to use the whole house as one household, both apartments can be easily connected to the rest of the house.
The main part of the house
- Entrance hall
- Large living room with fireplace and bar
- Dining room
- Large kitchen
- Breakfast room with fireplace
- Private rooms in the style of chic
- 3 bedrooms with three bathrooms
- Dressing room
- Large garage
- Fireplace room
- Wine cellar
- Gym and sauna
Different technical rooms and warehouses
- Spacious porches
Independent apartment of 60 sq. m.
- Living room with kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- living room with sofa bed
The outbuilding (an outbuilding) of about 94 net sqm plus 17 sqm of portico
Independent apartment of 94 sq. m.
- Large living room with kitchen and fireplace
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
Energy efficiency class: G.
Energy efficiency index: 195.
The house was built as a sample of rural architecture of Umbria with its traditional stone chimneys, external staircase with balcony and a cosy porch, chipped wood.
All the finishes are very high quality and is in excellent condition.In particular:
- all frames, built-in furniture and kitchen were custom-made by the best craftsmen from città di Castello and decorated with reproductions, hand painted by experienced artists;
Windows made the most famous Italian manufacturer of wood and outside protected green bars of aluminium, to ensure maximum safety with maximum aesthetic elegance;
- stairs-paved green Brazilian granite handmade antique style;
- the floor is covered with terracotta tiles polished, size and color of which were specifically selected and made by hand to create beautiful geometric designs;
beam ceilings made of processed chestnut;
- outdoor lighting is designed so that at night the entire complex looks even more exciting;
- bathrooms have the same design. They lined with products of the best manufacturer of Italian ceramics;
- the main road leading from the gate to the garage was lined with 24,000 terracotta tiles, handmade and 300 square meters of paving stone from selected river stone;
- antique fireplace made of antique stone, restored manually;
- ground floor with arches, chipped stone, which was specially carved by hand.
The entrance road connects the main house with Annex and continues in the lower part of the Park, where visually protected on all sides by the beautiful pool.
Outside there is a delightful garden with rock gardens, manicured lawn and beautiful flower beds, bushes and different species of roses. Many different trees are impressive and give the feel like in a Botanical garden. 7.5 hectares of private land grow 120 olive trees and 40 fruit trees including peach, cherry, Apple, pear, apricot, almond, plum, hazelnut, Fig and hazelnut.
Continuous fence (about 700 meters in perimeter) protects the entire area of this wonderful home along with all land holdings.