Trequanda: In the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by beautiful hills and cypress alleys, between the beautiful villages of Montalcino and Montepulciano, stands this amazing beauty of the estate with views of Pienza, Monticello, Petrolia and amazing Monte Amiata. The estate consists of two buildings (main building and the outhouse, also have a microwave and a pool), being situated in the depth of gardens and luxury on the land, where they raise wheat varieties Emmer and vegetable crops. The estate is accessible from the pebble road. The estate has been recently renovated with the latest developments of bioarchitecture and Feng Shui. Basic design of wood and stone has been saved, the thickness of the walls guarantees good heat and sound insulation. All systems were repaired or replaced completely novaehollandiae building: Through the main entrance through porch, from the courtyard, we find ourselves in a traditional hall on the first floor there is kitchen, dining room, 4 rooms, each with its own bathroom and 2 more bathrooms. The floor consists of 4 more rooms with shared bathrooms, and a separate apartment with kitchen and dining room, living room with fireplace, Studio, toilet, bedroom, dressing room, bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower cabin. All apartments are decorated in traditional Tuscan style, with wooden beams on the ceiling, brick arches, terracotta floors and original furniture. In addition, all apartments include a refrigerator, satellite TV, air conditioning and bathroom with hydromassage and some of them have a small living area with sofa bed. Annexes: Near the main building there are separate apartments on two floors with area of 350 sq. M. On the first floor there are 2 hangar, one cellar, Laundry, and on the second floor - living room with fireplace, kitchen, 2 large bedrooms, one bedroom with bunk bed, bathroom and terrace. This wing has retained its original features, with regard to the design and interior, with furniture. There is a separate bathroom with a pizza oven and bread. Plot: the Estate is located on the 1100 sq.m. of parkland with panoramic swimming pool and hot tub. In addition to the grounds, there are about 8.5 hectares of land with fields for barley, spelt and alfalfa, 3,95 hectares of olive grove with 1700 olive trees, 18,7 hectares are allocated for forest and 1.5 hectares for vegetable garden for personal use from the owners. All planting fully correspond to ecological agricultural biological criteria.