Sale: old stone house in Tuscany of 1500', in a village with only 4 families. The house was completely restored in 2007 (in accordance with the regulations concerning the historical centers and fine arts).
Composition of the ground floor:
Entrance with two stone halls, two bathrooms, large kitchen and a private bathroom, boiler room, outdoor courtyard, mezzanine bedroom with private bath, fireplace heating, sofa bed, ladder wooden floor and bed. TV room, staircase to the first floor.
Composition of the first floor:
Laundry with boiler room, three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, office room, panoramic terrace, stairs to the second floor.
Composition of the second floor:
2 open-space penthouses of 70 sqm each, large master bathroom with shower jacuzzi.
The indipendent heating system is composed of traditional radiators, 2 pellet stoves, 2 fireplaces. The floors of the bedrooms are made of original Venetian mosaics, the rest of the house is made of bricks. The halls are made of original stones. Electrical circuits made in old style with plait fiber ceilings and ceramic accessories (everything under CEI). Wi-Fi system, satellite TV.
The property includes:
50 sqm parking, 30 meters far from the house. Area for unloading luggage in front of the door. 21.000 sqm land of which 7.000 sqm with olive trees, the rest of the land are the woods. Planning permission for the construction of the swimming pool. 10% ownership of a consecrated church.
Presently there is the B&B activity in the house. The property can be sold like B&B or residential.