Gaiole in Chianti: Sale magnificent historic estate, consisting of the beautifully restored Grand villas of the XVI century, used as a luxury hotel, and the farm, which specializes in the manufacture of fine wine Chianti. The estate is located near Gaiole in Chianti, in the province of Siena, surrounded by amazing nature. The buildings are situated on the territory of 100 hectares of land, of which about 8 hectares reserved for the Prime vineyard Chianti Classico, 6 hectares of olive grove and the rest of the forest. Villa with stunning facade is situated in beautiful, quiet and secluded location on top of a gently sloping hill. It occupies an area of over 2,000 square metres, is situated on three levels, the house is located 13 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. The Villa symmetrical layout. There is also a cozy courtyard, the garden, and various vaulted cellar. All interior spaces are characterized by a typical Tuscan architectural features of buildings: wooden beams, wide arches and vaults, terracotta floors and handmade antique fireplaces decorated with antique Tuscan stone. The magnificent facade, which gives the Villa a spectacular visual effect, was renovated between 1914 and 1919 years by the architect, one of the Fortini chair, who also said a large double stairs together with neo-classical interior and exterior finish. The Villa has four different entrance on the first floor. Through the main entrance to get in the wide Central atrium, which leads to two major corridors associated with a variety of rooms and staircases to the second floor. In one of these Grand rooms on the first floor there is a fantastic flower decoration of walls. The house is equipped with modern kitchen, large pantry and a black stroke. On the second, as on the first floor is a large entrance-hall connected with the main external stairs and a garden. A small private chapel, restored in the neo-Renaissance style in the course of the twentieth century and located in a quiet place, dedicated to Santa Maria de La Maddalena de patstsi and dated 1584 year.