At the feet of this wonderful town, renowned for its historical and environmental beauties and for having been one of the first Etruscan villages, for sale palatial ancient hamlet surrounded by a neat parkland set in the lush Tuscan countryside's hearth. The complex dates back to '800 and stands in a stunningly beautiful spot, hidden away in a quiet position, from where, though, all most artistically important cities of the area are easily reachable, for instance Florence, Arezzo, Siena and Perugia. The estate was once a land settlement that has been fully restored and renewed bringing it back to its original charme. It is composed of one main manor of about 950 sq.mt. plus some rural and housing buildings, such as a store house of 220 sq.mt. and one small but lovely hotel with 12 bedrooms divided in 8 cozy apartments, restaurant and lecture room. In the outside there are also one little church, some outbuildings, two to restore country houses, one with a surface of 735 sq.mt. and the second one of about 345 sq.mt. in addition to a further volume to be recovered for a total of 1500 sq.mt. The whole living surface is 7500 sq.mt. approximately. The complex is set inside a big parkland of 7,5 ha featuring wonderful flowers, lush flower beds, roses, ornamental plants, timber trees and fruit trees. Swimming pool 10x25, Jacuzzi, changing rooms and a bright terrace of 800 sq.mt.