Luxury property designed for tourists, near the resort town of Camaiore. The property consists of the main, historic buildings, towers, several houses and buildings, former Church buildings and agricultural land. The Villa dates back to the period of the Bourbons, the tower of the Roman period located in the heart of the estate. The building Limonar is a newer building, two-storied, is used as the service of the house, from the balcony, beautiful panoramic view. The house has a rectangular plan, built on three levels connected by an internal staircase to: first floor is a service (basements, garages and staff apartment consisting of a kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms). Dual external semicircular staircase located on the main facade of the Villa leads to the main floor of the building, where there are large lounge, kitchen, three living rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. On the loft floor of the building, the average ceiling height of which is 3.05 meters, is the living room with two bedrooms and bathroom. Within a few centuries the tower was restored many times, which changed its original appearance. The aim of the last restoration work was the adaptation of the building to the concept of residence of significant architectural interest. The tower is built on 5 levels connected by stairs and a lift. The gross area of each floor is about 64 sqm, on the ground floor there is a kitchen on the ground floor-living room, upper floor is a bedroom with respective bathrooms. The lemon house was built in the first decades of the last century and has a total area 250,8 sqm On the ground floor of the building houses a garage and a warehouse, and on the ground floor there is a large portico, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The garden inside the historical complex has an area of 1140 sq m and is characterized by the presence of many species of plants and an abundance of lemon shrubs in pots. The estate includes 3 newly built houses, with swimming pool, designed for tourists. Additionally, there is a newly renovated building that is divided into three residential units with apartments, warehouses, and finally the chapel and priest's house. Historical complex of the Villa has an area of 3400 square meters, the rest of the building with warehouses, Church and priest's house is 1200 sq m. Property is located in Tuscany, in the seaside resort of Versilia, in the coastal town of Camaiore. The land has an area of 34 hectares, of which olive grove occupies 13 hectares, the forest is 15 hectares, the rest is arable land for plantations, orchards and orange groves. The cost of the object 14 000 000 euros. Documents are ready to deal. Additional information is available upon request.