Anghiari: This small medieval town situated in Valtiberina, in its Western part. And in this delightful panoramic position is this estate, which consists of two houses (one Villa , built in 900 and a second Villa, Dating back to the 60-ies), located on the territory of 13 000 sq.m. the Estate is located at the highest point of Anghiari, making this place is remarkable for projivaniya: Historical Villa was built in the early 1900 architect Federico by Verulam, a native of great Britain, who was fascinated by this mastomatic decorated villas ?free? elements stone walls punctuated with plastered walls. The main four-storey building on each side is decorated with two annexes. All part of the house is perfectly balanced in size, and together with the main staircase of the main building gives the Villa a sober and elegant appearance. Very good is the combination of brick surfaces with stone elementarer Villa is very simple, original interior was not damaged. Two majestic staircase, one made of wood, connects the ground floor with mezzanine, second spiral staircase of stone leads from the entrance to mansardnye is in good condition. The reconstruction was performed using the original interior, which allowed to keep fireplace, original terracotta floors , wooden and stone stairs, walls, Park area... in short, everything that contributes to the feeling of being in that era. The garden surrounding the Villa is in excellent condition. The second Villa was built in the middle of 60-ies as a private residence. Consists of two parts, connected by a staircase. Finish of the first floor is made of high quality, with ceramic floors and parquet floors, wrought-iron handrails,with large Windows overlooking the terrace. Second floor are used for accommodations. Villa is in good condition. Tennis court, located on the territory, requires capital repair.