Historic castle in Piedmont near LakeMaggiore and Turin.
1600 sqm castle located on 2 main floors (400 sqm each one) and 400 sqm basement and attic.
Castle is situated in 8500 sqmpark.
Itwas a house of a Celtic Queen, then turned into fortressagainst Celtic population. In 1316 the relevant manorhouse was built by a prestigious family of Piedmont. This house was open for many important figures as: VittorioEmanuele II King of Italy, Camillo Benso di Cavour, Czar of RussiaNicola II and Benito Mussolini.
It was renovated and now it is a beautiful and elegant villa.