Villa Alourdas sits in 4,500 sq.m. of land. Palms, oleanders and natural stone built walls border the long driveway up to the villa.
Inside, a spacious hallway leads into an open plan lounge and dining area. The kitchen is of Italian design with marble worktops and is fully equipped.
The master bedroom is spacious and decorated to a high standard with air conditioning and large ceiling fan. Large French doors lead onto a covered veranda. Sliding doors lead into a walk-in dressing room and the en-suite bathroom is of a very modern design with walk in shower cubicle.
The guest bedrooms and bathroom are situated on the other side of the villa with a second spacious hallway. Both bedrooms are spacious and airy and have French doors leading onto a covered veranda with mountainside views, there is also large ceiling fans and air conditioning.
The guest bathroom is also of Italian design and has a larger than average shower cubicle. All bathrooms have hanging toilets with soft close lids and the cloakroom has a modern vanity unit.
The large double garage is integral and houses a second fridge/freezer and washing machine and a side door leads to a paved outside area with log store and drier.
Furniture, fixtures and fittings are included in the price and this will also include all outside furniture and pool accessories. Electrical items such as satellite flat screen televisions, 2 music systems, 2 DVD players, coffee machine, all guest bed linen and towels, hairdryers, sun beds and parasols are all included.
* Contemporary designed villa in a perfect location
* Outstanding infinity pool with hardwood decking surround
* Beautifully furnished and decorated throughout
* Open plan living with dining area and fully equipped kitchen
* Feature marble fireplace
* Oil-fired central heating, heated towel rails and underfloor heating
* Electronic shutters & fly screens in every room
* Integral garage with remote controlled door
* Italian tiles and modern Italian fixtures and fittings