Major apartment building from 1899 is located in the Saxon town of Chemnitz.
It is located on a private land area 3.340 m2, which is already included in the stated price.
In the vicinity of the house you can find a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other vital infrastructure.
Apartment building includes four apartments and is divided into:
apartment on the first floor area of 43.00 m2
duplex first and second floor area of 180.00 m2
apartment on the second floor with an area of 45,00 m2
two-story apartment on the second and third floors with an area of 50,00 m2
the apartments wooden floors and tiles. The Windows are plastic double-glazed Windows.
the plot also has a small utility outbuilding with storage and covered Parking spaces for cars.
According to the seller, at the moment the object is partially occupied by long term tenants.
based On the average cost of renting in the area, with proper management and leasing of this property can bring more than 40,000 Euro in annual revenue.
the Object is currently in the external competitive management and will be sold directly by the Bank through court a new investor.
It's offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company,during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the object.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Distance to Dresden: 118 km away (1 hour 30 minutes by car)
Distance to it. Leipzig airport: 145 km (1 hour 40 minutes by car)
Distance to it. airport Berlin-Tegel: 312 km (3 hours by car)
the Distance to the Czech Republic: 35 km (30 min by car)
the Distance to Karlovy vary: 59 km (1 hour by car)
Chemnitz is a city in Germany in the Federal state of Saxony.
In the XII century the Emperor Lothar II founded the city at the river Chemnitz (Kamenica), which received its name from the Slavic tribes because of the rocky channel. At the end of the XVIII century Chemnitz was one of the largest centers of industry in Germany. The population has greatly increased, and the city was nicknamed "Saxon Manchester" . the city has a large machine-building plant Hartmann, which produces different series of trains, and automobile VEB Barkas-Werke, which produces minibuses and delivery vans models Barkas B1000 and light trucks.
in 1953 the decision of the government of the GDR, the city was renamed Karl-Marx-Stadt in honor of the philosopher and historian Karl Marx.
Since 1990, the city again began to carry the name of Chemnitz. In the mid 1990-ies began rebuilding the city centre. Around the town hall there was a lot of shops. In Soviet times the city of Irkutsk and Karl-Marx-Stadt was the sister cities.
Chemnitz University of technology was established on the basis of craft schools and in 1878 was renamed to "Technical state educational institution of Chemnitz".
In 1986, followed by a rename to the current name. The University of Chemnitz is the third largest University in Saxony.