one-Bedroom apartment with balcony area of 37,50 m2 located on the ground floor of an apartment building in the North-Eastern part of Chemnitz.
In the vicinity of the house you can find a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other vital infrastructure.
the Apartment belongs a separate basement for storage of the owner or tenant, approx. 8 sq. m.
Residential fee for the apartment is Euro 159,00/month.
the Floors are laminate and tiles. The Windows are plastic double-glazed Windows.
heating is Central gas.
According to the seller, apartment since 2004, leased and brings about 2.800 Evo per year.
based On the average cost of renting in the region, with competent renting this property can bring about 4.800 Euro in annual revenue.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Distance to Dresden: 69 km (55 min by car)
the Distance to Leipzig: 87 km (1 hour and 15 minutes by car)
Distance to Berlin: 256 km (2 h 55 min on car)
Chemnitz is a city in Germany in the Federal state of Saxony.
In the XII century the Emperor Lothar II founded the city at the river Chemnitz (Kamenica), which received its name from the Slavic tribes because of the rocky channel. At the end of the XVIII century Chemnitz was one of the largest centers of industry in Germany. The population has greatly increased, and the city was nicknamed "Saxon Manchester" . the city has a large machine-building plant Hartmann, which produces different series of trains, and automobile VEB Barkas-Werke, which produces minibuses and delivery vans models Barkas B1000 and light trucks.
in 1953 the decision of the government of the GDR, the city was renamed Karl-Marx-Stadt in honor of the philosopher and historian Karl Marx.
Since 1990, the city again began to carry the name of Chemnitz. In the mid 1990-ies began rebuilding the city centre. Around the town hall there was a lot of shops. In Soviet times the city of Irkutsk and Karl-Marx-Stadt was the sister cities.
Chemnitz University of technology was established on the basis of craft schools and in 1878 was renamed to "Technical state educational institution of Chemnitz".
In 1986, followed by a rename to the current name. The University of Chemnitz is the third largest University in Saxony.