The total plot area of the estate is 7.853 m². The residential area itself consists of a 2-storey main building with two-sided wings (total area 691 m²). It was built around 1850 and extended later in 1865. There was a demolition permit, which should be reapplied soon, and conversion measures must be taken to preserve a historical monument. The exterior design of the estate perfectly reflects the time of its construction: door carved reliefs, ornaments, stucco moldings.