For sale of four land plots with total area of more than 37.000 m2.
All sites are located in close proximity to the capital of Germany.
First phase with a total area of about 7,000 m2 consists of land with outbuildings, a pond and a large area for agriculture.
According to the seller, this site is leased.
Second phase with an area of about 14.000 m2 consists almost entirely of forest plantations, green spaces and Ranger services.
Third phase about 150 m2 is a part of the German motorway A11.
Fourth phase area of over 16.000 m2 is forest land.
Land are currently in the external competitive management and will be sold directly by the Bank through court a new investor.
the objects proposed by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company,during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of these areas.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Distance to it. airport Berlin-Tegel: 89 km ( 1 hour by car)
the distance to the border with Poland: 40 km ( 40 minutes by car)
Eberswalde— a town in Germany, the regional center, is located in the state of Brandenburg.
First mentioned (as Eberswalde) in documents of Margrave Albrecht III of 23 April 1276.
In 1300 he granted the right of free trade. In the beginning of XIV century the city was fortified with a defensive wall with four gates and double ramparts and ditches.
In 1499 was destroyed by fire, but after the restoration became a major industrial center margraviate of Brandenburg.
In the nineteenth century, it gained rapid development, the industry appeared iron foundry, the new machine building and metal working production; the railroad was built — July 30, 1842, was commissioned a message from Berlin, August 15, 1843 — Stettin; 23 Nov 1877 began to operate the first German telephone line — between Eberswalde and Finowfurt.
In April 1945, the city suffered a devastating bombardment. In the postwar years in Eberswalde was the headquarters of the 4th Panzer army that participated in operation on capture of Berlin, the commander of the General Lelyushenko. In 1947-1949, served there with the father in the garrison lived a little Vladimir Vysotsky.
in 1970, when Eberswalde was merged with Finova, the name: Eberswalde-Finow.
on 1 July 1993 the city received the official name of Eberswalde.