cozy house with a boutique on the border with Berlin.
Crona forced sale!
For sale are two United land (the first of about 650 m2, the second about 140 m2), which are:
two storey house with terrace with a total area of about 530 m2
commercial space with separate entrance (about 265 m2) which can accommodate for example a shop or a small cafe
In the basement of the house is a boiler for Autonomous heating.
In the house with tiled floors, partially carpeted. Front metal door with inclusions of glass. Internal doors of wood.
Central heating. New plastic and metal Windows with blinds.
Commercial space/boutique you can use for your own business or to rent out a shop or office.
According to the seller, at the moment in the house lives the owner is a bankrupt.
His eviction after buying the new owner is a formal legal procedure, which experts of our company are ready to organize and conduct in the interests of the buyer.
based On the average cost of renting in the region, with competent renting this house along with a boutique and two garages can bring more than 46 thousand euros of annual income.
the House is currently in the external competitive management and will be sold directly by the Bank through court a new investor.
the Facility offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company, during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of the house.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
Distance to it. airport Berlin-Tegel: 122 km ( 1 hour and 40 minutes by car)
the distance to the border with Poland: 40 km ( 40 minutes by car)
Eberswalde— a town in Germany, the regional center, is located in the state of Brandenburg.
First mentioned (as Eberswalde) in documents of Margrave Albrecht III of 23 April 1276.
In 1300 he granted the right of free trade. In the beginning of XIV century the city was fortified with a defensive wall with four gates and double ramparts and ditches.
In 1499 was destroyed by fire, but after the restoration became a major industrial center margraviate of Brandenburg.
In the nineteenth century, it gained rapid development, the industry appeared iron foundry, the new machine building and metal working production; the railroad was built — July 30, 1842, was commissioned a message from Berlin, August 15, 1843 — Stettin; 23 Nov 1877 began to operate the first German telephone line — between Eberswalde and Finowfurt.
In April 1945, the city suffered a devastating bombardment. In the postwar years in Eberswalde was the headquarters of the 4th Panzer army that participated in operation on capture of Berlin, the commander of the General Lelyushenko. In 1947-1949, served there with the father in the garrison lived a little Vladimir Vysotsky.
in 1970, when Eberswalde was merged with Finova, the name: Eberswalde-Finow.
on 1 July 1993 the city received the official name of Eberswalde.