Buying multi-family homes that conform to energy saving the KfW 40 Plus in Berlin Muggelheim. According to market research, this is the only complex KfW 40 Plus in Berlin.
The residential complex consists of 3 residential buildings with total living area of 1212 sq. m, located on a plot with an area of 2254 sq. m. Possible sale as a whole complex, and fractional ownership (purchase of a house with a living area of 404 sq m).
If desired, the investor may purchase a house with pre-signed leases.
- The cost of a house is € 1 650 000.
- Total cost - € 5 200 000.
- The number of flats in building - 5;
- The number of houses - 3.
- 3 bedroom apartments - 12 (816,06 sq m);
- 4-room apartment - 4 (394,68 sq m).
Currently homes are under construction, to be completed in late 2018.
It is possible to attract subsidies KfW Bank in the amount of € 225 000.