Apartment building built in 1965 located in a well maintained town 35 minutes ' drive from the centre of the capital of Regensburg in southern Germany in the Federal state of Bavaria.
the Facility is located on a private land area of 112,00 m2.
In the vicinity of the house you can find a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other vital infrastructure.
Apartment house consists of three apartments:
one bedroom apartment on the ground floor, approx. 52 m2
one bedroom apartment on the second floor with terrace, approx. 60 m2
one bedroom apartment in the attic area of approx. 30,00m2
Each apartment belongs a separate basement for storage of the owner or tenant area of approx. 8,00 m2.
the site also has a major garage for the car.
the heating is local.
According to the seller, at the moment two apartments rented on a longterm lease.
based On the average cost of renting in the area, with proper management when renting this property can bring about 17.500 Euro annual income.
the Facility offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company,during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of this apartment.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
the Distance to it. Munich airport: 115 km (1 hour 5 minutes by car)
the Distance to it. airport nürnberg: 109 km (1 hour 10 minutes by car)
Regensburg is one of the oldest cities of Germany, in Bavaria with a population of 135.000 people. Regensburg is situated at the confluence of the Danube and Regen, at the northernmost bend of the Danube. To the East of the city begins the Bavarian Forest. The city is the capital of the region of Upper Palatinate and seat of the Bishop of the Roman Catholic Church. The old town is an UNESCO world heritage site.
from About 500 BCE to 788, Regensburg was the capital of the Bavarian Dukes of Agilolfings.
In the XII century Regensburg is one of the richest cities in Germany, having trade relations with Paris, Venice and Kiev. Important symbol of the then well-being of the city - the construction of the Stone bridge with 1135 in 1146, appeared engineering marvel at the time and became a model for many other bridges, for example, Judith bridge (predecessor of Charles bridge) in Prague. This bridge was used in may 1147 Conrad III and in may 1189 Frederick I Barbarossa during the crossing of the Danube during the 2nd and 3rd Crusades.
In 1809, Regensburg was in the center of the battles of the Napoleonic wars, and may 22, 1810 under the pressure of Napoleon Regensburg was ceded to the Kingdom of Bavaria. Mastering Bavaria meant the loss of political values and the special situation of the town within the old Bavaria. The transformation of the Imperial city of Regensburg in the Bavarian province coincided with the collapse of the Holy Roman Empire, also decorated in Regensburg: 1 August 1806 at the last session of the Reichstag state Rhine Union announced its withdrawal from the Holy Roman Empire of the German nation.